‘Udaipur’ process shots

This work had many variations to end up to the final result. The challenge with this work was that variation of light and dark values on the image element. I was not able to have a strong contour of the plant from the background. I tried many variations and color combinations, until I just added a very light green edge to the plant to distance it from the background, which ended up being a dark cool value.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: